Over the past years, LearningFuze has helped 94.4% of it’s Full-Time Graduates, choosing to use Career Services, find employment within 6 months of graduating.
Across 2020, our graduates took 2.87 months to land a role with a majority of those gaining employment as Developers or Engineers.
LearningFuze provides you with a dedicated full-time Career Services team while also giving you lifelong access to our Career Services, so you can continue building your career in tech.
% Employment Within 6 Months Graduating Bootcamp
*79% statistic based on Course Report's Coding Bootcamps in 2021
*94.4 % are students who are engaged in our job search process
Orange County and Beyond!
LearningFuze was the first bootcamp in Orange County and is one of the longest running programs with the largest employer network
Since 2014, we have had thousands of people come through our classes and they now make up a network that has a core in Southern California but reaches across North America.
Our Alumni Network
As soon as you join any class at LearningFuze you are welcomed into a community of self-described nerds that are passionate about technology, supportive of one another, and constantly giving back so that others can reach their dreams just as they did.
Our alumni are now Directors of Engineering, Lead Developers, and mentors in the tech community. Everyone at LearningFuze, both instructors and students, shares a sense of communal well-being that is rare to find in traditional education.
Our Employer Network
- We are proud to have alumni working at big tech companies such as Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, and Palantir, but the relationships we love are the ones with companies that have hired multiple graduates.
- When companies such as Kelley Blue Book, VoiceFoundry, BeSmartee, Verys, and Codazen reach out to us directly to hire their 5th or even 10th alumni it is confirmation that our program, curriculum, and career services are all exceeding industry standards.
- Our employer partners are involved in curriculum development, speak regularly to classes, and have been invaluable resources in helping us outperform other programs in the industry.
- It also helps that we have been doing this since 2014.
Sampling of Employers
- LearningFuze is focused on not just helping you get into a job but make a successful career change.
- We are proud to report that alumni typically experience a compensation increase of 67% from their first to second developer or engineering role.
- Breaking into tech is our top priority immediately after the bootcamp and once that has been achieved we are excited to continue to work together as you grow in this field.
Program and outcomes validation has been at our core since we first opened. While there are many reporting standards out there we report our outcomes annually to the BPPE. Our yearly outcomes report can be found here and is something that all incoming students get a chance to ask questions about each metric at any point during their admissions process.